CNT makes your projects run
SAP ENTERPRISE PORTFOLIO AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
“Optimize resources and get new products and services to market faster with centralized processes and information.”
DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH USE CASE –ONE SOLUTION: SAP EPPM!
Use the opportunities offered by SAP Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management included solutions to achieve an efficient and transparent project management in your company.
WHAT IS SAP ENTERPRISE PORTFOLIO AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management (EPPM) is the new SAP S/4HANA approach including all project related solutions regarding project management.
The following tools are part of the EPPM solution.
SAP Project System
- Highly integrated to logistics and controlling processes
- Backbone for structuring simple and complex projects
SAP Portfolio and Project Management
- Effective project monitoring for costs and capacities
- Cross-project resource management and optimization
SAP Commercial Project Management
- Reduce project risks
- Control projects in real time
SAP Product Lifecycle Costing
- Company-wide product cost calculation
- Reporting and monitoring through the whole Product Lifecycle
Ruum by SAP
- Easy-to-use task management with AI support
- Collaboration within and outside your company
- Company-wide communication platform
- Company specific social learning platform
SAP Project Intelligence Network
- Collaboration tool for the construction industry
- Manage your processes from the office or on-site
SAP ENTERPRISE PORTFOLIO AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT VIDEO
VARIOUS PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS IN THE S/4HANA CORE.
Is your company dealing with non-transparent information on project budgets or risks? Do you have trouble with project capacity planning due to multiple data sources?
Use the solution options offered by SAP EPPM to gain control over your project budget, your resources and be able to identify risks before they can endanger your project success.
SAP EPPM CLOUD SOLUTIONS FOR COLLABORATION.
To run a successful business, communication and collaboration are fundamental as well as finding the perfect tool for it. Digitalization requires an easy-to-use and up-to-date solution if our goal is to improve our market position. SAP offers a wide product portfolio of collaboration tools to match the different customer needs.
MORE ADD-ONS IN SAP EPPM TO IMPROVE YOUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES.
SAP PRODUCT LIFECYCLE COSTING
- Real-time cost calculation using SAP HANA
- What-if scenarios and versioning
- Use company specific attributes, fields, and formulas for a more accurate cost calculation
- Calculate prices with different currencies and dimensions
- Reporting across the whole product lifecycle
- Integration to SAP ERP and Microsoft Excel
INTEGRATED COST PLANNING
Integrated cost planning is an enhancement service for SAP Portfolio and Project Management. With SAP Integrated Cost Planning project managers get the opportunity to plan their project costs on a more detailed level using cost elements and activity types.
CNT PROJECT METHODOLOGY AND IMPLEMENTATION ROADMAP
CNT Management Consulting provides implementation experience in multiple sectors such as plant engineering and construction or health care. The diversity of our customers and the more than 20 years’ project experience gives us a deep know-how E2E process wide as well as in project management.
With digitalization and with new project management strategies we need an alternative and more flexible approach for IT projects as well. As CNT recognized these changing customer requirements, we created in combination with SAP Activate a new project management methodology.
Our three-step project methodology combined with the SAP Activate agile implementation model, enables us to achieve a fast project delivery with a guarantee for success.
With a well-considered implementation roadmap, we can recognize your requirements already in the evaluation phase and define the project scope that fits your business goals.
A typical implementation roadmap starts with a review of your requirements. Through innovation workshops we can evaluate the solution options offered by SAP and match the products to your needs. In the next phase we create a Proof of Concept together with your business team to be able to define use cases and a future project implementation scope: