S/4HANA – the digital core of your company
- Financials: You consolidate financial, administration and business data from a single data source and improve business performance with real-time processes and analytics.
- Procurement: With innovative procurement processes, you reduce manual tasks and increase efficiency. With forward-looking analysis, you strengthen your negotiating position and optimize your compliance processes.
- Personnel matters: You gain a uniform view of your workforce and use a joint complete solution for the personnel management of your internal and external employees.
- Distribution: Your marketing and sales team gain performance- and productivity enhancing insights and address customers at any time with goal-oriented dialogues and interaction.
- Services: You increase your company’s performance in real time and gain transparency and efficiency thanks to comprehensive and worldwide project management.
- Production: You direct your production to the requirements of your customers, optimize production processes and control your logistics based on the real-time data of customer demand.
Quelle: SAP SE
S/4HANA – switching to the 4th generation
When it comes to your intelligent transformation, your future starts now. Improve your productivity, speed and flexibility by switching to S/4HANA.
More than a release-upgrade…
- The implementation of SAP S/4HANA is more than a release upgrade or a database migration.
- In-memory technology simplifies the data model and improves the user interface, enabling new business potential and increased productivity.
- Business processes and simulations are available in real time
- High processing and reaction speed increase your quality
- Attractive and intuitive design through Fiori user interface on all you devices
- Forecasts for your business decisions
SAP S/4HANA SUPPORTS YOU SIMPLY AND INTUITIVELY
With the Fiori interface you navigate intuitively through your SAP application on all your devices and dive effortlessly to further detailed information.
SAP S/4HANA is Mainstream
Choose your path to S/4HANA!
We go with you according to your business needs
Develop Your brownfield roadmap with us
Who wants SAP as an ERP-system of future, has to face S/4HANA.
Modern and innovative solutions are getting more important – be prepared.
Switch in 6 steps
- Unicode conversion
- Cleaning of customed code and data management recommended
- Data base migration
- Data conversion
- New customizing, migration of documents
- Upload SAP S/4HANA innovations and best practices
„Fit for S/4HANA“ – Your SAP S/4 Pre-Check
- Is your system landscape ready for S/4HANA?
- Are the existing applications and add-ons portable to S/4HANA?
- How are your current business processes and individual software adaptions are representable in S/4HANA?
- Which SAP Fiori functions are relevant?
- What are the possible risks of an exchange?
This option is suitable for those who have harmonized business processes close to the SAP standard and want to benefit from the SAP S / 4HANA innovations.
Develop your greenfield roadmap with us
You want to benefit from the innovations, harmonize your business processes and provide a clean landscape in which you grow.
More than a release-upgrade…
- Use the SAP Activate method to implement your project efficiently
- Use SAP and CNT best practices to ensure your solution stays close to the SAP standard
- Migrate all relevant data and successful process solutions
This option is suitable for all those who have a heterogenous process landscape and want to take full advantage of S/4HANA
Our customers say
Customers who successfully operate their ERP suite with S/4HANA have switched for the following reasons:
Austrian LE in the industrial sector
- Industry 4.0, digitization and automation made a change necessary
- Need to increase productivity and reduce complexity in processes
- Easy to use SAP Fiori interface
- Faster time-to-market model
- Simplification of the IT landscape
Austrian SME in the industrial sector
- Management and reporting requirements need a powerful database model
- The new logistics functions include significant improvements
- SAP Fiori processes necessary for efficient and effective day-to-day-work
- Flexible interface technology and the ability for Big Data
- Simple user interfaces
- WIENER WOHNEN KUNDENSERVICE
- PORSCHE INFORMATIK
- WIENER LOKALBAHNEN
- PFEIFER HOLZ*
- BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM
- BERNDROF BAND*
- KOCH MEDIA
- WIEN IT
- BERNDORF BAND
- MAYER & CO BESCHLÄGE*
- STYRIA MEDIA GROUP
- UCB PHARMA*